Subscription services — such as streaming platforms, beauty and lifestyle boxes, and food delivery — can come in handy. However, each one does cost money. If you’re looking to cut down on your expenses, monthly or annual subscription services can be a good place to start. If you’re looking for how to cancel Disney Plus, here’s how to do it.
Pause subscriptions with one click
Manage & pay your bills with confidence
What Is Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is an on-demand video streaming service owned by the Walt Disney Company. It is a one-stop-shop for Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and beyond. If there’s an air of magic to it, you can probably bet it’s on Disney Plus. Find movies and television shows — from the classics to new, original films — in addition to specials, limited-time streaming events, short films, and documentaries.
You can stream Disney Plus on your mobile device, computer, smart tv, or tablet. Enjoy it all ad-free, and if you can’t watch it now, download it to watch later.
How Much Does Disney Plus Cost?
The cost varies depending on whether you purchase a monthly or yearly subscription. Disney Plus costs $7.99 for a monthly subscription or $79.99 for an annual subscription. You can also subscribe to the Disney Bundle, which includes Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu for $13.99-$19.99 depending on whether you want Hulu with ads or not.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription
To cancel subscription directly through Disney Plus
- Open your internet browser
- Log in to Disney+ on your desktop computer or mobile device
- Then click the Profile icon
- Select Account to view your account details
- Select your Disney+ subscription under Subscription
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Fill out the survey for your reason for canceling (optional) to complete cancellation
To cancel subscription through Apple
- Go to iPhone Settings
- At the top, tap on your name
- Then select Subscriptions
- Select your Disney+ subscription
- To make changes to your subscriptions, tap cancel subscription or make other changes
To cancel subscription through Roku
- Log in to your account at my.roku.com
- Select Manage Your Subscriptions
- Then under Active Subscriptions, locate your Disney+ subscription
- To continue with canceling your subscription, select Cancel Subscription
To cancel subscription through Amazon
- Log in to your account using Amazon Memberships and Subscriptions
- Locate and manage your Disney+ subscription
For additional assistance, contact Amazon Help.
To cancel subscription through Xfinity
- Log in to your account at disneyplus.com/account
- Locate Disney+ Subscriptions
- Then manage your subscription using the options provided
To cancel subscription through Google Play
- Log in to the Google account corresponding to your Disney+ subscription at play.google.com/store/account
- Click My Subscriptions
- Then click your Disney+ subscription, and make the necessary changes
Once you click Cancel Subscription, you will still have Disney Plus until the end of your current billing cycle.
Restarting Disney Plus subscription
To restart your subscription after canceling:
- Log in to your Disney Plus account
- Go to your profile
- Select Account
- Then choose Restart Subscription
- Click Agree to confirm that you’d like to restart your subscription
Deleting Disney account
Please note that if you cancel Disney Plus, that does not mean that your account has been deleted.
To delete your account, first cancel your Disney Plus subscription. Check your billing details to ensure that you do not have any other active Disney accounts. If you do, you should cancel them to avoid being charged after the next billing cycle. Once you have canceled all necessary accounts, contact Disney Plus customer service via live chat or by calling (888)905-7888 to fully delete your account.